Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (83)

In My Mailbox (83)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Love Lies Bleeding
Received a review copy of Love Lies Bleeding from the publisher. Sounds intriguing!

To what lengths would you go to keep a past buried? Samantha Moore is the golden girl - with a perfect job, a perfect man, a perfect life - until a random act of violence changes everything. Unconscious for two months, Sam awakens from her coma a different person - bitter, in constant pain, and forced to endure medications that leave her nauseous, paranoid, and struggling to keep a grip on reality.


Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn
Finding a review copy of Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn was a nice surprise in my mailbox! I like a good spy story every now and again, as it's a nice change from vampires and witches!

Matthew Dunn spent years as an MI6 field operative working on some of the West’s most clandestine missions. He recruited and ran agents, planned and participated in special operations, and operated deep undercover throughout the world. In Spycatcher he draws on this fascinating experience to breathe urgent, dynamic new life into the contemporary spy novel.


Spell Bound
Was thrilled to receive an ARC of Spell Bound, courtesy of Wunderkind PR, as I love her Otherworld series! Kelley is an awesome writer and if you haven't read her yet, what are you waiting for?

Savannah Levine is in terrible danger, and for once she's powerless to help herself. At the heartbreaking conclusion of Waking the Witch, Savannah swore that she would give up her powers if it would prevent further pain for a young orphan. Little did she know that someone would take her up on that promise.


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. Anything by Kelley Armstong is always a winner and I love the cover for Love Lies Bleeding.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many review books. The cover of Spellbound looks pretty cool. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I received an arc of SpellBound as well! I really enjoyed the story with Savannah and Adam. :) Hope you love it too. Have a great week in reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox...but then again you already knew that. ^_^ The only one I had heard of previously is the Kelley Armstrong book...but I've yet to read her work. *ducks flying objects* I will one day. Can't wait to check out your reviews.

    ReplyDelete