Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reading Challenge Check-In (4)

I'm trying to keep a closer eye on my reading challenges this year, so will try to do monthly check-ins in order to keep on track. So far, so good!



100 Books In A Year Challenge

46/100 books. 46% complete

Outdo Yourself Challenge

46/100 books. 46% complete

What's In A Name Challenge

3/6 books. 50% complete

Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge

20/24 books. 83% complete

Off The Shelf Challenge

3/30 books. 10% complete

eBook Challenge

16/20 books. 80% complete

A-Z Challenge

19/26 books. 73% complete

Debut Author Challenge

11/12 books. 92% complete


How is everyone doing with their yearly goals so far? I think I'm still doing okay, as my goal was to read a minimum of 8 books a month, but I'm still neglecting the Off The Shelf Challenge for some reason. Maybe once some of my other challenges are complete, I'll be able to concentract on that one...


3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely not doing well on many of my challenges, but hoping the summer will help that! I have a lot of catching up to do!

    By the way, I really want to know how you get your progress images like that! I love the visual over just using the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your challenge are going well! I've read just about the same # of books this year as you - I just finished #48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow for ebooks you have a lot. Love ebooks too & my Sony reader PRS-300. Keep up your goals.

    ReplyDelete