My first guest post! | Alexia's Books and Such...: My first guest post!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My first guest post!


I'll be hanging out over at Wordsmithonia today, while Ryan takes some well-deserved time off. Ryan is an awesome blogger! I love his Favorite Fictional Characters meme, he writes great reviews, and I was honored when he asked me to do a guest post for him. So please stop by, say hello, and let me know what you think of my taste in music!


4 comments:

  1. How exciting. I'm on my way over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heading over now... very excited for you and congrats on your 1st of many to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I for one loved the post and I'm so thankful to you for doing it. Don't be surprised if I hit you up again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great vacation Ryan! Had fun with my guest post, and have been humming summer songs all week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u