In My Mailbox (79) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (79)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (79)

In My Mailbox (79)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a great way to find new titles and discover great new authors! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Overbite by Meg Cabot
Overbite by Meg Cabot

Meena Harper has never rebuffed the love of a god (unless you count the prince of darkness). But she’s always felt as though her gift was a curse, because no one’s ever believed her when she’s told them they were going to die . . . . Until now.


Killer Move by Michael Marshall
Killer Move by Michael Marshall

The electrifying story of a man on the fast track to success who finds that his life has been chillingly "modified" by someone, somewhere with a very different master plan for his future.


Betrayal of Trust by J.A. Jance
Betrayal of Trust by J.A. Jance

Seattle investigator J. P. Beaumont uncovers a dark and deadly conspiracy that reaches deep into the halls of state government, in this latest thriller from New York Times bestselling author J. A. Jance.


Thanks to William Morrow for the review copies! Love trying new genres and, believe it or not, I've never read Meg Cabot. Can't wait to dive into these!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?



18 comments:

  1. Overbite looks great! *_* But why do the heroines and heroes always have to hate their powers? :(

    Anyway, thank you for leaving a comment here

    Happy Reading and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some great books. I def wanna check out Overbite sounds great. Thanks for the comment on my Summer Steak recipe it is real good, and Italian dressing is great on both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of Overbite! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good books. next month at Livre De Amour-Books is Young Adult Month. So hence all young adult titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like these are all great reads! I can't wait to read your reviews :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! I agree, The Handmaid's Tale should really be required reading for those aspiring for a public office. I never tried sending a copy to a known public servant, but I did let my friend (who ran for student council president in our university) read it :D

    And hey, I followed your blog, I think it's awesome :D

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! I've only read one Meg Cabot book so far, but I really want to try some of her others. I have the first four books in her Mediator series sitting in my bookshelf, might have to give them a read soon.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! Looks I'm in the majority when I say that the first one looks pretty interesting....but who knows! maybe the others will hit it big with you as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cabot has the greatest covers for her books.

    Yes believe me when I say that I'm happy when I say "I GOT MAIL!" Finally. Like you I check my mailbox regardless ... like an addict to books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I really want to read Overbite although I need to read Insatiable first.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great week! Insatiable was an ok read for me, but I have hopes for Overbite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not read many Meg Cabot books in recent years. I think i should give her a whirl. Nice IMM.

    Here's my IMM

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look really good! Someday I will read a Meg Cabot book---I will!!

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a wonderful mailbox this past week. :) And I've not read anything by Meg yet, but her books do sound great. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books this week! I still have yet to read anything by Meg Cabot but I've heard amazing things so I'm going to be getting some of her books soon. Suggestions?

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any of these books, I'd have to check them out on goodreads.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous of Overbite! I got to read Insatiable early and really liked it. I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cover for Overbits. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u