Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (75)

In My Mailbox (75)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, guaranteed to increase the number of books on your wishlist! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Curse of the ShamraShamra DividedChaos Unleashed
Received review copies of Barry Hoffman's Shamra series from Media Masters Publicity:  Curse of the Shamra, Shamra Divided, and Chaos Unleashed. The first two books are being reissued with new covers, but Goodreads still has the old covers. Looks like an interesting series!

When the peaceful and isolated land of the Shamra is invaded and its people enslaved, a young Shamra girl named Dara must lead a ragtag resistance to defeat the enemy. But even as she fights the invaders, Dara grapples with self-doubt and is criticized by her own people for being outspoken and different.



Borrowed:

The Chosen Sin
Got a copy of Anya Blast's The Chosen Sin from the bookshelf at work. We bring in books we've already read and can take any book we're interested in. Love working with fellow book lovers!

The Chosen are vampires fighting for their very existence. It is Daria Morris’s destiny to become one of them…Daria is a special forces agent with one obsession: to wreak vengeance on the vampire who nearly destroyed her. But to succeed, she must become something she detests: a vampire. Her fate rests upon Alejandro Martinez, a sexy vampire with whom she once shared an unforgettable night of scorching passion. Now, while Daria struggles against her newfound bloodlust, the two must slip into the shadows to bring a monster to justice - even as their desire threatens to consume them…


Happy Reading!



14 comments:

  1. It's cool that you have all three books in the serie at once, it makes it so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received The Shamra Chronicles last week for review. Already read the third one, it was pretty good!

    Enjoy your new books!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shamra series sounds good. I'll be eager to hear what you think about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting a series all at once - then you don't forget what happens when you finally get the next one.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Shamra series looks good. I will have to check out your review later.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab mailbox! They all seem great! Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! I haven't heard of some of these. I'm looking forward to checking them out! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've heard of any of these! I'll have to go look them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of those, but it's always nice to have the whole series at once! No having to worry about cliff-hangers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like when you get whole series. That way you can read the next one right after it. Also going to BEA. So we might bump into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute IMM pic! Always nice to get all in from a series at the same time. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy all your books :D I have a few by Anya Bast, but haven't gotten around to reading them. My TBR pile is just too big.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover for The Chosen Sin. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the cover for Chaos Unleashed! I can't wait to hear what you think of this series! Happy reading and have fun at BEA!!!

    ReplyDelete