In My Mailbox (74) | Alexia's Books and Such...: In My Mailbox (74)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (74)

In My Mailbox (74)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:
The Hypnotist by M.J. Rose
I'm taking part in a blog tour for The Hypnotist by M.J. Rose and received my review copy this week. Looking forward to this one, as it sounds intriguing! Love stories about reincarnation!

In Vienna a clandestine robbery inside a locked library leads to a brutal murder. A 1,500-year-old sculpture holds the Metropolitan Museum of Art hostage. A young woman’s fatal accident gives two lovers a chance to meet again, against all odds. A centuries-old massacre in Persia has modern-day repercussions in Iran...
Everything rests on the shoulders of Lucian Glass, special agent with the FBI’s Art Crime Team, who himself is suffering from the aftermath of a brutal attack.... If reincarnation is real, how can he live with who he was in his past life? If it’s not, then how can he live with who he has become in the present? (Goodreads)



Trader of Secrets by Steve Martini
Received a review copy of Trader of Secrets by Steve Martini from the publisher. Doesn't really sound like my type of book, but am always willing to step outside my comfort zone, so will give it a try.

In Trader of Secrets, the crusading lawyer is on the trail of dangerous criminals who are trying to steal state-of-the-art weapons technology…with nothing less than the future of America at stake. (Goodreads)



Gifted:

Best Birthday Gift Ever!
book earrings
DH is pretty good with picking out gifts, but think he outdid himself this year by finding me the perfect earrings! Not one, but two sets of book earrings! They even have paper pages inside, and are lightweight to boot! The man is a genius!




5 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on The Hypnotist, can't wait to read it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those earings are adorable! I love them. :)

    Hope you enjoy your books and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are amazing! I feel like I should link my boyfriend to this post to give him a hint for my birthday ;-) Enjoy your books, and your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cover on the first one. Wow..fabulous gift indeed! Love the earrings, so cute. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute earrings and Happy B-day (even if it is belated). Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u