Saturday, May 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy For Books, and it's a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends! It's been awhile since I've participated, but I couldn't resist this week's question:

"Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

YES! I'll be attending BEA for the second time, and words cannot even begin to describe how excited I am! I'm taking the week off, and have started working on a spreadsheet of can't-miss authors and events. I try to be organized, but know that sometimes spontaneity wins out and you accidentally make happy discoveries. I think I'm most excited about Jeri Smith-Ready being there, as I love her books! No BBC for me, but am super excited about BEA!



6 comments:

  1. Having read more about BEA & BBC I'm envious that you're going, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armchair BEA is not quite the same but fun. We don't get to get our hands on some of the latest and greatest new releases and up and coming releases or meet other bloggers face to face and publishers or get your fav. authors autograph. :*(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure we will run into each other at BEA. Sad that you're not going to BBC, but who knows; it's going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go to BEA, but unfortunately school is not out until several weeks later. Maybe I will be able to go next year.

    Perhaps you'd like to enter the giveaway this month for the new book Divergent. I'd love to have you stop by my blog. Let me know if you decide to follow; I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to meet you. i would! i would!
    do you text?

    ReplyDelete