Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon | Alexia's Books and Such: Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon

Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon
Michelle over at The True Book Addict, is hosting a read-a-thon this week!

I've been on the road lately, and have fallen woefully behind with my reading and blog hopping. Silly me thought that I'd have plenty of time after work to go back to the hotel and read/blog to my heart's content. Little did I know that I would be too exhausted to do anything but grab dinner, then go to bed. I'm back home this week, and Michelle's read-a-thon will be the perfect opportunity to get back into the reading habit and catch up on all my reviews and blogging (I hope)!

Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon will run Monday, April 25th, through Sunday, May 1st. The read-a-thon will run from 12:00am Monday through 11:59pm Sunday (adjust time zones accordingly). Remember, you can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want. It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers!

I think this is my first read-a-thon, so wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. Awful how work gets in the way of the important things like reading and blogging. Good luck with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And thanks for the info. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so glad to see you're doing the read-a-thon as well. :) I'm not sure how well I'll do with working all week and my sons birthday party this weekend, but I'm going to try and use every spare moment I have. :) Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you joining us! Be sure to head over to the starting line and enter your link here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-starting.html I've also posted my mini-challenge. Great prizes up for grabs. Check it out here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-mini.html

    Hope you get to catch up on your reading! Remember to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Livres Gratuits -Livres Gratuits - E-books Gratuits : Acceptez de recevoir des livres gratuits selectionn├ęs pour votre developpement personnel et professionnel!
    Ebook Gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u