In My Mailbox (73) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (73)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Saturday, April 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (73)

In My Mailbox (73)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Graveminder
Received an ARC of Melissa Marr's Graveminder in a surprise package from the publisher. I have a few of Marr's books in my TBR pile, but haven't actually read anything by her yet. It's about a young woman who returns to the small town she grew up in, only to discover that it borders the land of the dead. Curious to see if it's more a zombie story or straight out horror.


A Time for Patriots by Dan Brown
A review copy of A Time for Patriots by Dan Brown was the other title in my surprise package. Have to admit that this one has me scratching my head a bit, as I'm not sure why I received a copy. I don't read books like this, and have never read Dan Brown. Maybe it's coded as a thriller, which I do read, as it certainly doesn't have any vampires or werewolves! *L*


Looking forward to seeing all the great books people received this week!



5 comments:

  1. i hadn't seen the melissa marr book yet, what a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pile of books! They all seem great. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Melissa Marr book stands out with that cover now I have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I want to read Graveminder so bad! I hope you enjoy it :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Stopping by from The Story Siren's link list. I hadn't heard of that title by Melissa Marr! The cover looks amazing! Hope you enjoy it!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u