In My Mailbox (71) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (71)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (71)

In My Mailbox (71)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where you're sure to find books to add to your wishlists! I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.



From the Library:

The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Have seen The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal around the blogosphere and it sounded intriguing. Sort of like a reverse Cinderella!

Princess and heir to the throne of Thorvaldor, Nalia's led a privileged life at court. But everything changes when it's revealed, just after her sixteenth birthday, that she is a false princess, a stand-in for the real Nalia, who has been hidden away for her protection. Cast out with little more than the clothes on her back, the girl now called Sinda must leave behind the city of Vivaskari, her best friend, Keirnan, and the only life she's ever known.


Purchased:

book tote
I love tote bags almost as much as I love journals and bookmarks, so how could I resist this gorgeous tote with one of my favorite quotes? It's the same quote that I use in my header, so was practically made for me! Picked it up at Barnes & Noble, and it's a nice heavy bag as well. Very well made, and perfect for toting books! Score!




10 comments:

  1. That tote rocks and the quote really is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag. Someone at my college has it and I'm always so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The False Princess looks good. I hope you enjoy every word. You can find my mailbox here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/ I'm normally a YA girls, but an eBook win this week had my mailbox full of romance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! It looks like a great size too! My IMM Post hope you will visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! You got The False Princess! I've been waiting for my copy to come through inter-library loan for what feels like forever! I hope you enjoy it. I love your bag, too. :)

    -Small

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. The False Princess sounds really good. I'm going to have to check it out, thank you! : )

    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The False Princess sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it!

    And we can never have enough book bags!! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the bag. I hope it comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The False Princess looks good and I LOVE the bag! I am a nut for them too.... especially with words on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book is fab, but the tote bag is faint worthy. Don't have a B&N locally...will have to look for it online. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u