Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is in the air, and that means CSN!

CSN stores

Well, it's officially Spring now, and you know what that means....spring cleaning! And for some reason, in my household, spring cleaning means redecorating as well. Why? I'm not really sure, but we always wind up redecorating in the spring. This year, my DH has his eye on a new TV. We have an old TV stand that's a little big and bulky and ugly, so I went online to CSN.com and found several LCD TV stands that I think might work. He gets to pick the electronics, then I get to pick the furniture!

LCD fake fireplace TV stand
What do you think of this one? We don't have a real fireplace, so thought a fake one would be kind of funny!


LCD TV stand
Oooohhhh...pretty! Do you know how many books I could put in one of these? *L*


LCD TV stand
Or maybe I'll go for a something a little more sleek and modern looking? Guess it all depends on the size of the TV he picks out. Or I could always get another bookcase and put the TV right on top! Genius! *L*

Decisions....decisions...decisions....

CSN stores


No comments:

Post a Comment