Reading Challenge Check-In (2) | Alexia's Books and Such: Reading Challenge Check-In (2)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reading Challenge Check-In (2)

Reading Challenge Check-In (2)
I'm trying to keep a closer eye on my reading challenges this year, so will try to do monthly check-ins in order to keep on track. Still on track, so hope this year will be better than last year!



100 Books In A Year Challenge

20/100 books. 20% complete

Outdo Yourself Challenge

20/100 books. 20% complete

What's In A Name Challenge

2/6 books. 33% complete

Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge

10/24 books. 42% complete

Off The Shelf Challenge

3/30 books. 10% complete

eBook Challenge

6/20 books. 30% complete

A-Z Challenge

14/26 books. 54% complete

Debut Author Challenge

5/12 books. 42% complete


How is everyone doing with their yearly goals so far? I'm doing okay number wise, as I wanted to read a minimum of 8 books a month, but need to start reading more of my older titles for the Off The Shelf challenge. Otherwise, I'm pleased with my progress.


3 comments:

  1. Thats an awful lot of challenges to be keeping up with - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand in awe of your progress. Go Alexia, GO! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are doing a pretty good job on your challenges so far. I gotta ask . . . how do you do the progress charts? I love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u