On My Wishlist | Alexia's Books and Such: On My Wishlist

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, March 26, 2011

On My Wishlist

On My Wishlist | Alexia's Books and Such
On My Wishlist is a weekly event hosted by Book Chick City. It runs every Saturday, and is a way to highlight the books we desperately want, but haven't actually bought yet. They can be new, old, or forthcoming.


The Door to Lost Pages by Claude Lalumiere

The Door to Lost Pages by Claude Lalumiere
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: ChiZine Publications (May 3, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1926851129
ISBN-13: 978-1926851129


Goodreads synopsis:
Step through the door to Lost Pages and escape a life you never wanted! On her tenth birthday, Aydee runs away from home and from her neglectful parents. At first, surviving alone on the streets is harsh, but a series of frightening, bewildering encounters with strange primordial creatures leads her to a bookshop called Lost Pages, where she steps into a fantastic, sometimes dangerous, but exciting life. Aydee grows up at the reality-hopping Lost Pages, which seems to attract a clientele that is either eccentric - or desperate. She is repeatedly drawn into an eternal war between enigmatic gods and monsters, until the day she is confronted by her worst nightmare: herself! 

What's on your wishlist?


2 comments:

  1. Another book for my wishlist, I think. I am revamping how I do the wishlist meme. Come see what's different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one. Oh, I need to put this one on my wishlist too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u