Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cat Thursday (45)


Cat Thursday (45)
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share fun pictures, tidbits, and news of all things cat related!

Here's my latest find:


First robin of Spring | Alexia's Books and Such
Spring has sprung, the grass is riz.
 I wonder where the birdies is?
They say the birds is on the wing.
Ain't that absurd?
I always thought the wing was on the bird.


Anyone else remember this poem? I've heard it attributed to both ee cummings and Ogden Nash, but don't think either one wrote it. Just seemed to fit with the LOLcats picture! :)

Happy Spring!


5 comments:

  1. Nope - never heard that one... poor Robin - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! And I have never heard that poem. Thanks for sharing...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say I have heard of it, But funny pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum used to say that poem every spring.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...it did totally fit with the picture, though I've never heard it myself. To the bird: Fly birdie, fly! ^_^

    ReplyDelete