Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cat Thursday (41)


Cat Thursday (41)
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share pictures and news of all things cat related. Isn't the new meme picture awesome? Love his little glasses!

Here's my latest find:


Cat Thursday (41)
Poor guy! I feel his pain, as it seems like Winter keeps rubbing my face in the horrible weather! It snows, warms up, snows, melts, then it snows again...
Enough already!
Someone please tell Winter to stop throwing snowballs at us! And while you're at it, tell Spring to hurry up and get here already!
(can you tell I'm not a big winter fan?)


7 comments:

  1. If the nose wasn't so pink, that could be MY cat! It looks just like him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat looks so much like my long gone (sigh) Sebastian!

    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi - how cute. :") I bet that this feline had a very shirty expression afterwards.. ;")

    Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean you don't like winter? I'd have NEVER guessed! (LOL...^_^) Adorable kittey picture just the same...saw one in my daily calendar this week that you'd love! May share it on the blog soon... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Lol. I know what you mean about winter. I actually like it (mostly), but I'm ready for spring at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor baby! I think we've all had enough of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor kitty...and poor you! Here's hoping you get your Spring weather soon. =O)

    ReplyDelete