Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Confessions

Sunday Confessions

This is a cute weekly meme started by Marcie at To Read or Not To Read as a way to get to know one another. Sometimes it's book related and sometimes it's not, but it's all in good fun. I saw this meme last week and decided to join the fun!


This week's question:
What do you like to do when you're sick?
Watch tv, read, sleep or other?


Well, it depends on how sick. If I'm not feeling too bad, then I'll curl up on the couch and read. Too sick to read? Then I'll veg out in front of the TV. Marcie has the right idea, as a Buffy marathon would be the perfect medicine! Really sick finds me curled up in bed, moaning that I'm going to die...oh wait, that's my husband! *L*



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another Buffy lover! Thanks for participating in Sunday Confessions. Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually if I am sick it hurts to focus on the words in a book so mindless tv is the order of the day or just lots of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute meme! First time I've heard of it....love your answer though. Yeah, a Buffy marathon would be good. For me, it's the same depending on how sick....read or veg. ^_^

    ReplyDelete