What a nice surprise! I was recently given the Stylish Blogger Award by WulfLuva from Shell's Stories and Dana from Zombie Girl Shambling. Thank you both!
The rules are pretty simple:1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are my 7 things:
1. Despite having to get up at the crack of dawn every day, I am not a morning person. Would much rather stay up all night and sleep all day.
2. I am really starting to hate winter.
3. I was not a big reader as a child. Didn't really start reading until around junior high or so.
4. Love animals, and we've had cats and/or dogs for most of our married life.
5. I really, really hate snow....
6. So excited to be going to BEA again this year! Yea BEA!!!
7. I'm a terrible procrastinator, which is why it took me so long to post this!
I'm supposed to pass this award along to 15 other recently discovered bloggers. Well, I don't have 15 new discoveries, so how about 6 sorta, kinda new discoveries?
Paper Cut Reviews
A Blog About Nothing
The Book Mogul
All the Days Of
Be sure to check these bloggers out, as they're all awesome!