Stylish Blogger Award | Alexia's Books and Such...: Stylish Blogger Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Stylish Blogger Award

What a nice surprise! I was recently given the Stylish Blogger Award by WulfLuva from Shell's Stories and Dana from Zombie Girl Shambling. Thank you both!

The rules are pretty simple: 
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Here are my 7 things:

1. Despite having to get up at the crack of dawn every day, I am not a morning person. Would much rather stay up all night and sleep all day.
2. I am really starting to hate winter.
3. I was not a big reader as a child. Didn't really start reading until around junior high or so.
4. Love animals, and we've had cats and/or dogs for most of our married life.
5. I really, really hate snow....
6. So excited to be going to BEA again this year! Yea BEA!!!
7. I'm a terrible procrastinator, which is why it took me so long to post this!


I'm supposed to pass this award along to 15 other recently discovered bloggers. Well, I don't have 15 new discoveries, so how about 6 sorta, kinda new discoveries?

Paper Cut Reviews
A Blog About Nothing
Books Devoured
Creativity's Corner
The Book Mogul
All the Days Of

Be sure to check these bloggers out, as they're all awesome!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I am not a morning person either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.I just found your blog! WOW...Amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexia! Congrats and Thank you! I'm also not a morning person. I have a coffee mug with a picture of cat on the front of it that says I bite before my first cup! LOL! Well have a fabulous day!

    Thanks!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats on the award! *throws confetti* ...and congrats to the new sites it was passed to. Off to check them out.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award from a fellow night owl! I hate mornings!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u