Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reading Challenge Check-In (1)

Reading Challenge Check-In (1)
I'm trying to keep a closer eye on my reading challenges this year, so will try to do monthly check-ins in order to keep on track. Have started off strong, so hope that bodes well for my overall progress this year!



100 Books In A Year Challenge

12/100 books. 12% complete

Outdo Yourself Challenge

12/100 books. 12% complete

What's In A Name Challenge

0/6 books. 0% complete

Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge

6/24 books. 25% complete

Off The Shelf Challenge

1/30 books. 3% complete

eBook Challenge

3/20 books. 15% complete

A-Z Challenge

9/26 books. 35% complete




3 comments:

  1. It looks like you're off to a great start, Alexia!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only one challenge. I'd never be organized enough to do more than that. lol Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad! Congrats on the progress....and happy reading! ^_^

    ReplyDelete