Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cat Thursday (40)

Cat Thursday (40)
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share what our kitties are up to and funny pictures. Here's my latest find:


Cat Thursday (40)
Uh-oh.....this can't be good!
Assuming they're not talking about a snow shovel...

Can you imagine waking up to this? Every now and again, I'll wake up to my cat sitting on my chest, staring at me, demanding breakfast. Not a good start to the day! *L*

5 comments:

  1. As you say not the greatest start to the day but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I love those wide eyes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...love these cat posts! Yeah, I don't know about the waking up with them on my chest part. A tad creepy I'd suspect at first morning glance...at least till I woke up and was able to appreciate their cuteness. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those eyes...not for the faint of heart! That would be quite a sight to wake up to. I used to have a kitty that would sit on my chest and wake me up in the morning. Definitely an experience!

    ReplyDelete