Cat Thursday (37) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (37)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cat Thursday (37)

Cat Thursday (37)
Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to share what our kitties are up to or funny pictures. Here's my latest find:


Cat Thursday (37)
I'm not sure what these two are up to, but think they're a little scary looking...
Wonder if that's their real eye color?





8 comments:

  1. OMG, I have never seen eyes that blue on cats! They look adorable-scary....

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my CAT THURSDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary. They look startled as if they have been caught doing something they shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either they're startled by the camera flash or they're the Stepford Kittens...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, forgot to mention about the comment section on my blog. I changed the font of my blog and I love it, but the comment section is so small now and I'm trying to fix it, but I may have to go back to my old font if I get more complaints about it. Sorry!

    I was curious about those progress lists under each challenge button in your sidebars? Can you tell me how you did those? I'd like to do that on my challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL They look like they are plotting something :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg what! Cat Thursday??? Can't believe I missed it! I have a personal blog that I will definitely do this on next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing no on the eye color....unless they wear contacts. But if it is....SCARY! *runs for cover*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u