A-Z Reading Challenge | Alexia's Books and Such...: A-Z Reading Challenge

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, January 31, 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge



There I was, minding my own business, happily bouncing around the blogosphere, when this challenge caught my eye. Saw that Kate over at Midnight Book Girl is just as addicted to challenges as I am and had just signed up for this one. Curious, I headed over to The Thoughts of a Book Junky for more details. I didn't stand a chance...

This is a pretty simple challenge, in that you only have to read 26 books. The catch is that it's one book per letter of the alphabet. I've been tempted by these challenges in the past and have finally caved. I don't have a full list yet, so will fill it out as I go along.

Here's what I have so far:


A. Angelfire
B. Book of Tomorrow
C. Complaints
D. Dark and Disorderly
E. Enchanted No More
F. Forest of Hands and Teeth
G. Green Eyed Demon
H. hush, hush
I. I Remember Nothing
J. Joe is Online
K. Kiss & Hell
L. Lost Gate
M. My Way to Hell
N. New York to Dallas
O. Overbite
P. Pale Demon
Q.
R. Radleys
S. Summer's Crossing
T. Tempest's Legacy
U. Unearthly
V.
W. Wither
X. XVI
Y. Youngest Templar 3
Z. Zombie Mommy





4 comments:

  1. Ah, the siren's call of a new challenge! This is a fun one though, not sure if I'm going to count titles that start with "The" or "A" yet, and thankfully I haven't read Zombies vs. Unicorns yet so that I have a Z book in mind! Good luck, I'll look forward to see your list grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ...and the reading challenges...oye! @_@ (Have fun with it though as I have no doubt you will.... ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Now I might just have to add this to my wall o challenges. :)

    ( which unicorn story was your favorite from Zombies vs. Unicorns?)

    Yes. You get to keep the award. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u