Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (63)

In My Mailbox (63)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book. A small mailbox this week, but totally awesome!

For Review:

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Received an ARC of The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa from the publisher. This was a total surprise and not only did I squee when I opened the package, but I also did a happy dance! I love, love, love the Iron Fey series!

My name is Meghan Chase. I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it. This time, there will be no turning back.


What goodies did you receive this week?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read these yet, but I REALLY want to. I'm reading City of Glass right now by Cassandra Clare. This has been a GREAT series. My recent favorite, though, is Carrie Jones's NEED series - so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard alot of good things about these books. I still have to get around to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox! Love the SQUEE share when you found unexpected bookish treasure. ^_^ Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really need to get around to reading that series. Happy Reading! Have a great week! My IMM is here

    ~Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG look at that little kitty in the mailbox! Haha, I love cats...interested in reading your review for Iron Queen! I'm your newest follower :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is totally worthy of SQUEEZE Me Disco dance!

    Very happy that you got this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I still have the first book of the Iron series here on my shelf and so desperately need to get to it. :) Hope you enjoy this one. And have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this on a lot of blogs lately! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete