In My Mailbox (61) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (61)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, January 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (61)

In My Mailbox (61)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book.

For Review:

Debbie Macomber's  Family Affair
Received a review copy of Debbie Macomber's  Family Affair from the publisher. This was a surprise, but I really like Debbie and am looking forward to reading this one.



To Have and To Kill by Mary Jane Clark
The review copy of To Have and To Kill by Mary Jane Clark was another surprise from the publisher. It's a mystery and I'm not a big mystery fan, but this looks like it might be a fun read so I'll give it a shot!



A Lonely Death by Charles Todd
Had requested this ARC of A Lonely Death by Charles Todd, so I was happy when it showed up in the mail! While I usually don't read police fiction, I love stories about Scotland Yard detectives. There's just something about them....  ;)



Looking forward to seeing what everyone else received this week!
Happy reading!



12 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of patrons at the library check out To Have and To Kill so it's probably a good one! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool finds! Enjoy your books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Charles Todd! Can't wait to read your review! I loved his "Duty to the Dead!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of cute kitties here too! Thanks for dropping by!

    Black Disaster Fairy
    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read my first Debbie Macomber last month - one of her Christmas books - and liked it a lot. Enjoy Family Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox! Sounds like you have some rather interesting reads ahead. Gotta love those Debbie Macomber covers....so lovely. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy for you too. Isn't it the most joyous feeling to see the ARC you've been wishing for. Congrats on A Lonely Death, got to tell you that cover is an simply captivating. Coverholic... can you tell my addiction.

    Enjoy the reads girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy reading - it looks like you had a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to find that kitty in my mailbox. One day I will have to read a Debbie McComber book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with any of the books, but the one with the Scotland Yard detectives sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bunch of books! I've been meaning to try a Debbie Macomber book. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u