Monday, January 17, 2011

I am a Reading Challenge Addict!

Reading Challenge Addict
I've already admitted that I suffer from challenge-acceptitis, so might as well join the Reading Challenge Addict support group! Saw it mentioned by SenoraG at her Reading, Reading & Life blog, and it seems like a perfect fit!

About the group:
Some of us have a bit of a problem.
Some of us have a huge problem.
Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people. They both stand proudly and say:

I am a Reading Challenge Addict!

How addicted are you?
Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

Rules:
  • They're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!
  • This challenge will begin on January 1, 2011 and end on December 31, 2011.
  • Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
  • Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
  • Stop by to join in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.

I was actually surprised that I'm only at the On The Roof level with 7 challenges, as it felt like I had signed up for more! They are:

1. 100 Books in a Year Challenge
2. Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
3. Off the Shelf Challenge
4. Horror & Urban Fantasy Challenge
5. What's in a Name 4 Challenge
6. 2011 eBook Challenge
7. Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge


I've finished entering all of my challenges for the year (fingers crossed I don't get sucked into yet another one!), and think I have a good shot at completing them all. But it's nice to know that I'm not alone in my addiction!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I make no promises on not joining more challenges. In fact, I'm going to go check out the Goodreads Reading Challenge right now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. LOL! Well, it seems that this challenge was made for you... ^_^ ...best of luck (not that you'll need it...hehe).

    ReplyDelete