Cat Thursday (35) | Alexia's Books and Such...: Cat Thursday (35)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cat Thursday (35)

Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to highlight pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Love cats and wanted to share my latest find with you!


Wait....when does Spring start again???



6 comments:

  1. Awwww....kitty needs a blanket. (...but the expression is priceless!) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully captured. GMR says it all - awwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so appropriate! We had about an inch and a half of snow starting yesterday and on into the late evening. Another snow day for the kids on Friday! While I really loved my white Christmas, we're just not accustomed to all this snow here in Tennessee. Spring does seem really far away this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, can you PM me and tell me number of much more thinks about this, I am truly fan of one’s webpage…gets solved properly asap.

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the info. I found the details very helpful.

    aromatherapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is bookmarked! I really love the stuff you have put here.

    cheap clomid

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u