Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best Books of 2010

Decided against doing an end-of-year wrap up post, but wanted to join in the fun of showcasing the best books I read in 2010! So without any further ado, here are my favorite books from last year, the ones that kept me up all night because I couldn't put them down (I've linked titles to my reviews).

Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


Star Wars: A Scanimation Book by Rufus Butler Seder
Star Wars: A Scanimation Book by Rufus Butler Seder
(it's a really small book, but I was awe-struck!)


Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler


I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff


Dying to Live by Kim Paffenroth
Dying to Live by Kim Paffenroth


So there you have it: The best books I read in 2010. Somehow, I thought there were more than 7 books on my 5/5-couldn't-put-down list..... Here's to hoping I can have a top ten list for 2011!

Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Before I Fall and I am Number Four both made it to my big Best of List as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really liked Before I Fall and I have I am Number Four on my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting choices - I haven't read any of these books but feel inspired by several of them - The Replacement in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I Fall is a popular choice, it is on my Wishlist.

    My Favourites if interested

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/tea-time-with-marce-2010-list-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read a single one on your list, but already have a number of them on my wish list! Hopefully, I can get to them in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally with you on BEFORE I FALL...one of those books that shows how character building works. Haven't read the Tempest books but love the cover art on them and how you can always recognize it's a part of the series. Just saw the movie trailer for I AM NUMBER FOUR on TV the other night....it looks good! Thanks for sharing....and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete