Monday, December 13, 2010

Secret Santa Goodies!


Was so excited when I received a box from my Secret Santa! I love Secret Santa exchanges and signed up for three of them this year! Wish I had thought to take pictures of the gifts before I ripped them open, but I was too excited! *L*

Sarah over at YA Librarian Tales did an amazing job of selecting the perfect gifts for me, and really made my holiday season!


The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan has been on my wishlist since before it's release date, yet I never got around to picking up a copy. So excited to finally read this one!


The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman is a book that simply won't stay on my shelf. I love Neil Gaiman! Every time I buy a copy of this one, I find myself giving it to a friend as a must-read! This one is a gift, so it finally has a chance of staying put!


The ARC of The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney was a nice surprise! Love ARCs, as they just seem extra special for some reason. Also love discovering new-to-me authors!


The Chocolate 2011 calendar is a perfect gift for chocolate lovers! A chocolate a day keeps the blues away!


Thank you so much Sarah! I love all of my presents!!!


8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! Enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! :) I'm working on my Secret Santa post too. I'm hoping to get through it and get it up here in a day or two. :)

    Hope you enjoy all your items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I would have signed up for more! I signed up for one and had so much fun doing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely. I don't know quite how but I have managed to miss out on these Secret Santas again this year - oh well, there's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexia;
    With all of the new books, maybe the snow storm that some are forecasting will give you a chance to do some great reading.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...wonderful gifts! Enjoy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW now that's an amazing way to start Xmas. Enjoy the reads :)

    ReplyDelete