Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More Secret Santa Goodies!


Feel bad that I haven't had time to post the rest of my Secret Santa goodies, but am posting now! My Secret Santas were all sooooo good to me, and I couldn't be happier with all of my goodies! :)


Received this wonderful collection of gifts from Becky at Stories & Sweeties! Not only did she send me two books to feed my reading habit, but candy to feed my sweet tooth as well! Jelly Belly Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream Parlor Mix, and Junior Mints Peppermint Crunch. Yummy! And have you ever seen a cuter Christmas stocking? Am in love with that little reindeer! I think I've mentioned before that I collect bookmarks, and Becky included two adorable bookmarks in the package. The one with the cat on top of the stack of books is my new favorite! As if all these goodies wasn't enough, there were two little journals as well. Love the tree designs on the covers!
Thank you Becky, for sending me such an awesome collection of gifts! Love both of the books as I've been dying to read them, and all the rest was icing on the cake! You rock! :)

****

A few days after receiving Becky's gift, I opened the following package from a Secret Santa who is still secret, as they didn't sign their name. Whoever you are, thank you so much!

I love, love, love journals! My Secret Santa sent me not one, but two journals! A large spiral bound one I can use for my reviews, and a smaller one that's perfect to keep in my purse! Also received a book by Ray Bradbury. Haven't read Bradbury in a long time, but he's always good, so am looking forward to reading A Graveyard for Lunatics. Love that title! And isn't that the cutest card? Love cats, so the two cats ice skating made me smile. :)

My Secret Santa also included this cool tote bag! Just as one can never have too many books or too many journals, one can never have too many tote bags! I use tote bags for everything! Use them for work, shopping, library trips, etc. Love that this one says "Read" in different languages! Perfect for toting my books! Want to send a giant thank you to my secret Secret Santa, as I love my goodies!

****

Sorry again to both of my Secret Santas for the delay in posting, but this is a crazy, busy time of year for me at work. Hoping that since the Christmas rush is now over, I'll have more time for reading and blogging. Feel like I've been working 12 hour days all month, and am looking forward to getting back into the blogosphere! I've missed you guys!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to go Secret Santa's! *claps wildly* Those gifts are fabulous! Enjoy.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gifts! What great Secret Santas you have. I'm terrible about mailing things out in a timely manner of I would have joined one of these swaps too.

    ReplyDelete