Cat Thursday (31) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (31)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cat Thursday (31)

Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to highlight pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Love cats and love funny pictures, so wanted to share my latest find with you!

Can you see the cat hiding in the tree? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this picture, as the first cat we had loved to climb the Christmas tree! Jackson never knocked a single ornament off, but we would always find her happily perched in the middle of the tree whenever we turned our backs. Finally gave up and just let her enjoy herself!


6 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I had a kitty that used to do that too. It's so funny how cats do stuff like that...they are so comical without really trying.

    Thanks for joining me this week. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! So hilarious....

    Here's mine:

    http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/cat-thursday-dec-23/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! My kitty used to do that! Oh I miss her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! And cute. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I didn't even see the kitty at first....ROTFL!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u