In My Mailbox (58) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (58)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Saturday, November 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (58)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the book.

For Review:
Received an ARC of The Youngest Templar: Orphan of Destiny by Michael P. Spradlin from Media Masters Publicity. It's book 3 of a series that I haven't read, but it looks interesting. And characters named Robard Hode and Maryam? Couldn't resist!

Tristan and his companions - the fiery archer Robard Hode and the assassin maid Maryam - have escaped to England. But tragedy has occurred to Tristan's beloved abbey while they were on the Third Crusade, and Robard's home in Sherwood Forest suffers under the rule of the Sheriff of Nottingham. Many obstacles still prevent them from delivering the Holy Grail into safe hands. Tristan must defeat the evil Sir Hugh in one final battle. And he must learn the secret of his birth, a secret Richard the Lionheart and Eleanor of Aquitaine are willing to kill to protect!


What did you get in your mailbox this week?


15 comments:

  1. Ooh, the cover looks badass in a mild sort of way. And exciting too! Can't wait for your review on it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book does look and sound good. But I couldn't start with book 3. I would have to track down books 1 & 2 first. I am very concrete sequential. My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good! Will have to check out the series sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, you mention England, you mention the crusades, why does this cover scream ninjah warrior to me then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting book/series. I haven't heard of it.
    New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great series! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is completely new to me...

    Let me know if it's a success or a bust.

    have a great reading week girl :)


    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1568777018/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover looks outstanding ;) Hope you enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower! Love the blog! My mailbox was nearly empty this week, but I did buy an old favorite http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Youngest Templar looks good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi fellow blogger! i’m new to your blog here and i really wanted to say i really like your page! job well done mind returning the favor and following my page?
    happy blogging!

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy the book!

    Btw, have an award for you HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The book sounds pretty good. Hope you enjoy it and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, that looks like a great read. :) Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful week. :)

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/mondays-beginnings-64.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Long time, no post - I hope all is well Alexia.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u