Monday, November 1, 2010

CSN - If you want it, if you need it, they'll have it!

For anyone not familiar with CSN, it's a website with over 200 different specialty stores that carry everything from bar furniture to luggage to rugs to bookcases (a personal favorite!). I can spend hours browsing through their different stores, and am the satisfied owner of several CSN items!

Just a few weeks ago, I received a new bookcase from CSN. This is my second bookcase from CSN and, while they couldn't be more different (metal vs wood), they're awesome! They're both very sturdy, good looking, and hold tons of books for me!

My cat is also very happy with CSN, as I've bought her a few scratching posts and cat scratchers from their stores. She's happy because she loves scratching posts, and I'm happy because I don't have to worry about her damaging anything. It's a win-win!

CSN contacted me recently and offered me a great opportunity to review one of their items. As I'm still basking in the glow of my newest bookcase, I thought I would spread a little CSN love around and hold a contest instead. So keep your eyes peeled for a contest announcement, and get ready to discover the wonders of CSN!



4 comments:

  1. How on earth did you manage to get your cat to use such a thing? We bought all manner of scratching things and not one of our 4 (sadly none of them now with us) were interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous, jealous....but so happy for you! Enjoy the bookcase and will definitely keep my eyes peeled... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petty Witter - Guess we've been lucky, because all of my cats have used scratching posts. None of them liked the carpet covered ones, but all loved sisal. Right now, Didi has one flat cat scratcher and a round scratching post that she'll only use laying down. Cats are too funny sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete