In My Mailbox (57) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (57)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (57)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Received an ARC of Dennis Lehane's Moonlight Mile from the publisher. Lehane is a really good writer, and I'm looking forward to this one as it revisits characters from one of his older books. The first story was good, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Amanda McCready was four years old when she vanished from a Boston neighborhood twelve years ago. Desperate pleas for help from the child's aunt led investigators Kenzie and Gennaro to take on the case. The pair risked everything to find the young girl - only to orchestrate her return to a neglectful mother and a broken home. Now Amanda is sixteen - and gone again.

Happy reading everyone!



8 comments:

  1. What an intriguing blurb! I hope you enjoy the book. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ARC! Nice to be back and wanted to say BOO!

    Have a great reading time for halloween :)

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1443670603/in-my-mailbox-mailbox-monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an intriguing story...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. I want this book! I just got to see him at the Brooklyn Book Fest and got Shutter Island signed! This one sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice mailbox arrival! I've only read SHUTTER ISLAND by this author, but if that's any indicator of his other works, this one should be good! Happy reading....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, sounds like an interesting read. Hope you enjoy it. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u