In My Mailbox (56) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (56)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (56)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I've included links to Goodreads if you want more information on the books.

For Review:

Received a review copy of Cookie Swap by Lauren Chattman from the publisher. I had dropped off my business card at Workman Publishing's BEA booth back in May, and was pleasantly surprised when this showed up in my mailbox! I love cookies, and have already got my eye on a few new recipes to try!


When Phenix & Phenix Literary Publicists offered me a chance to review The Big Ten of Grammar, I jumped at the opportunity! Believe it or not, I was never taught grammar during my entire public school education. William B. Bradshaw has identified the ten most frequent grammatical errors, and I'm looking forward to learning what I'm doing right, and fixing whatever I'm doing wrong!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to and jumping back into the blogosphere! Have been crazy-busy at work, but am trying to avoid turning into a workaholic. There are only so many hours in a day, and work is taking up entirely too much of my time. I need my reading and blogging time!


4 comments:

  1. OH! Cookie Swap looks fantastic! I need that book I have a cookie swap in two weeks! GAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sound like great books....here's hoping they live up to the synopsis

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great sounding books! :) Hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

    If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/mondays-beginnings-61.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u