Cat Thursday (25) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (25)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cat Thursday (25)

Welcome to Cat Thursday, hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict! Cat Thursday is a way to highlight pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Love cats and love funny pictures, so wanted to share my latest find with you!

Going to a wedding this weekend, so have weddings on the brain...
Poor groom doesn't have a chance! *L*


7 comments:

  1. LOL! This reminds me of one I saw yesterday where a kitten is in a pair of pants and says, "I am stealing your girlfriend... see, I am already in her pants!" lol

    Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That's one possessive kitty! lol. Good luck at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Awwww, I love it! That is too precious, Alexia. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my that is so true but in my household my two cats worship the ground my son walks on!! Judith (Precious Moments)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! Love it!

    Glad to have you back with us again. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wedding was gorgeous and we had a great time! The bride has two cats and, while they were featured in the reception slide show, they were not invited to the wedding itself. Too bad! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone knows cats - I can well imagine a cat having these exact thoughts, I know they went through our tom cat's (Puck's) mind.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u