Cat Thursday (24) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (24)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cat Thursday (24)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a fun idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there!


Come to the dark side...

I'm not sure if this cat is scary-funny, or just scary-scary...




10 comments:

  1. That cat is definitely scary. I don't know if I would even be able to touch it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that cat creeps me out! LOL

    Thanks for sharing, and also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is probably the creepiest cat I've ever seen! Is it even real...LOL? You've definitely got me beat on the scary cat this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a blog award waiting for you over at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! Scary-Scary for sure! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary, I'd even go as far as to say evil-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ha ha! OMG! I almost missed this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more I look at this picture, the scarier he gets! Can't imagine curling up on the couch next to him. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm...yeah...I'm going with scary-scary....looks like a critter from a nightmare or two... *shuts eyes*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u