I am going to be offline for awhile due to a bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement), but should be back shortly. Please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Winner of Greek: Double Date!



Congratulations to the winner of Greek: Double Date!


Ran it thru the random number generator and the winner is:


Inspired Kathy


I've emailed Kathy for her shipping address and am just waiting to hear back.

 Thanks to everyone who entered! And be sure to keep an eye out for my big Blogmania giveaway coming up on the 15th!




3 comments:

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u