Cat Thursday (23) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (23)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cat Thursday (23)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! I missed a few weeks posting as I've been crazy busy at work lately, but this one was too good to pass up:

Love cats. Love Monty Python. Loved the movie. It's all good.... :)




9 comments:

  1. That's funny. I wonder if loving books is equal to having a cat. Not all cat lovers like books but maybe all book lovers like cats? Hmm. :)

    Cute meme!

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point... most people I know that love books also love cats..hmmmm

    Cute pic!
    http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Too perfect....in fact I may have to use that...hehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when a cat is captured with its tongue out like this - so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I remembered Cat Thursday - yay!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pic! Too funny. Welcome back, by the way. I put my CT post up rather late on Thursday...I've been a little under the weather lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love LOLcats with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very Monty Pythonish, isn't it? Sassie would be beside this cat making the same face.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u