Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogmania Sneak Peek - Hold That Thought Bookmarks



I have to admit that I have a thing for bookmarks. Absolutely love them! I've started a nice collection, and some of my favorites are the free ones that they give out at the library. They're usually very cute, with pictures and sayings to promote the joy of reading.

Since I've started reviewing books, I've found that I need more than one bookmark per book. I'll find a passage that I really like and want to mention in my review, so I'll mark it with my bookmark. Then I'm at the end of a chapter and I need another bookmark. If one isn't handy, then I wind up losing the passage. So I was beyond excited when I found these bookmarks at Barnes & Noble! Aren't they cool?


What I really love about this bookmark is that it has sticky notes so you can mark passages, and they're on a bookmark so they'll always be available! No more losing your place or forgetting where that great quote was! And they're thin enough to function as a real bookmark too. It's like a bookmark with benefits! It's a win-win!

I bought several of these bookmarks, as I think they're genius! Love them so much, that I'm including one in several of my Blogmania prize packages! Have lots of other great prizes for Blogmania, so be sure to mark your calendars and stop back on the 15th!




5 comments:

  1. Those are too cool for words! I love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sticky not geek. ;) I love using the little sticky notes when reading. These are wonderful! :) Glad you like using them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...great bookmarks. SO much better for "marking" a book than the dreaded pen or pencil *shudders*

    ReplyDelete