Cat Thursday (22) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (22)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cat Thursday (22)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:



You tell 'em! If you have to include spoilers in your review, as least give me fair warning so I can skip! I wants to read it self!



6 comments:

  1. Yes! Perfect! What a great picture to post today, with the release of Mockingjay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to stop by as many of the blogs that I follow as I could during the Friday Hop timeframe! If you have a chance, stop by The Wormhole and check out my 300 follower giveaway! Happy reading – have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I really try to avoid spoilers in my reviews and it drives me craaaaazy when people don't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I hate spoilers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u