Cat Thursday (21) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (21)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cat Thursday (21)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:



Is this not the cutest teeniest little thing you've ever seen? I love her! So teeny tiny!


6 comments:

  1. OMG! That's the smallest, sweetest-looking little kitty I've every seen. Wish I could hold it, *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is it real though? I've never seen a kitten that small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the kitty pics but thinking i might have to do a critter posting or one for dogs...favor dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable....though I think someone may have been playing with Photoshop.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u