Cat Thursday (20) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (20)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cat Thursday (20)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:



Uh-oh....this guy is up to something...and it's probably not good! 



8 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Must be an orange kitten kind of day! Check mine out and you will see :-)
    http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/cat-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I would have to agree. That is one kitty with a secret! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sly little devil there! He kind of looks like the yellow cat I had a few years ago that attacked my arm and left me with fairly deep gashes in my arm (no stitches though...whew) for weeks! His name was Angel...he wasn't one! Incidentally, to protect the kids, I had to give him back to the lady I got him from. Thankfully, she was willing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of looks like he might of did something. And is waiting for you to find it.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I wanted to stop in from the blogmania blog hop and let you know I am now following you and supporting us blogmania hosts! Have a wonderful weekend! and if you get a chance to swing by here is my blog http://www.miamamiah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL :-) adorable :-) and so true!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u