Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cat Thursday (19)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:



Too many years working in a bookstore, so now I alphabetize all of my shelves! It's a sickness, but at least I stopped straightening shelves when I visit bookstores! *L*

7 comments:

  1. ROFL! Love it! I have never worked at a bookstore, but I am guilty of straightening shelves when I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for kitty cat Thursday! That is way too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yeah, still work in one sometimes and yeah, CAN'T.STOP.STRAIGHTENING.OTHER.STORES.SHELVES. Loving the cat in the photo...I'm taking it that he's alphabetized too? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I alphabetize my books, too! Cute cat photo.

    Mine is here:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/08/every-season-is-season-for-cats-cat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I alphabetize my shelves as well. Well, at least my fiction are arranged that way. My non-fiction are arranged categorically, but not alphabetized in each category. Lax, I know! Thanks for joining us again this week. =O)

    ReplyDelete