Service restored! | Alexia's Books and Such: Service restored!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Service restored!

Aaaaaaaand, I'm back! Evil phone company took way too long to come out for a service call, so I was without internet access for almost an entire week. How a buzzing on the phone translates to no internet is beyond me, so I'm still halfway convinced my DH bribed someone to shut me down! It was traumatizing! *shudder* Guess DH was right and I am a little addicted, but on the bright side, I got a lot of reading done! So now I just need to catch up on the 1000+ posts in my Google Reader and the almost 200 emails in my box, then start writing reviews. Yikes! :o

But I am very, very, very happy to be back online! *happy dance*

Off to start playing catch up....


9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Since I am way behind on my Reader, I hadn't even noticed you were gone until you were already back! Ahhh, the perks of having a overflowing Reader!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was starting to get worried and wondering where you disappeared to. Thought maybe a vacation, but well it seemed sudden. So glad you are all good and back on line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tif - I know! My Reader is at the dreaded 1000+ mark and I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up! But it's fun to try - right? :)

    Melissa - Thanks Melissa! Even my DH is glad I'm back online, as he hinted that I was just a 'little grumpy' without my laptop. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure can be, especially on those blogs that I love to read. BUT, I'm going to admit that I'm tempted to mark some as read in those blogs that I don't favor as much. I'm such a horrible person! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back in action! Though I doubt the Google Reader and email were fun to clear out... O_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tif - Hitting the marked as read button is awfully tempting sometimes! If that's horribke, then we're both horrible people! *L*

    GMR - Thanks! Still working on my Reader, and getting close to catching up on my emails. Missed an awful lot in only one week! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to know that I will not be horrible alone!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u