Monday, July 26, 2010

Got Books? My contest winner does!


So glad that I took part in the Got Books? event this year! I think that both GMR at Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers and Danielle at There's a Book did a fantastic job! Well done, ladies!

This is by far the most successful contest I've ever hosted, so a big thank you to everyone who entered! This was also the first time I used Google docs, and it made picking a winner SO much easier! Now I'm hooked, and will use it for all future contests! I'm also beyond thrilled that my blog gained almost 70 new followers! It wasn't a requirement to enter the contest, so am happy that so many people decided to join. Thanks again, and I hope you stick around!

Enough babbling...I know everyone is anxiously awaiting the winning name announcement. So without further ado, the winner of my 2010 Got Books? giveaway is:


#73

Hilary St. Laurent


Congratulations!


I've sent an email to the address provided, and am just waiting for Hilary to contact me with her mailing address.

Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! *throws confetti* I'm so glad everyone had a great time....and thanks for the shout out! Hope to see you at the next event in 2011! ^_^

    ReplyDelete