Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finished my first challenge of 2010!

Finished my first challenge for the year! There were four levels for the YA Reading Challenge, and I went for the Mini YA level of 12 books. Was so excited when I realized that I had actually completed one of the challenges I signed up for! I won't stop reading YA books, but so happy I can add "completed" next to a challenge!

Here are the books I read for the Mini Level of 12 books:

1.  The Devouring
2.  The Iron King
3.  Seven Rays
4.  Sea Clearwater
5.  Before I Fall
6.  Odd and the Frost Giants
7.  Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
8.  Shade
9.  Iron Daughter
10. Winter's Passage
11. Paranormalcy
12. Tyger Tyger

Woot! :-)

8 comments:

  1. congrats! i just finished this challenge myself :) ooh, what did you think of paranorlmacy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your first challenge of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This is one I am still working on... I chose to read 50 and I have done 30 so far, almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is the only challenge I've finished so far this year, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I didn't realize Hundred Thousand Kingdoms was a YA read. I wonder if I have a few books in my regular challenge that would fit in this category. I haven't even started on this challenge yet. I am going to not make it. :( I am going to have to get to it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I'm still working on this one, but am almost half-way there!!

    ReplyDelete