Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cat Thursday (17)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a fun meme called Cat Thursday! We can highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there, especially on LOLCats! Here's my picture for the week:




Think the laptop-jealousy syndrome must be universal because as soon as I pull out my laptop, my cat decides she wants to snuggle! If I try to ignore her, then she starts headbutting the laptop and walking across the keyboard, just like this guy! Do you have an Admincat who limits PC access in your life? Maybe if I got her a laptop of her own and set her up on Facebook?


5 comments:

  1. Thankfully, Alis doesn't do this much. She will try to get up on the tiny sliver of space that's open on my laptop cart. One thing she is always doing is walking around on the piano, a table, a bookcase, etc., thinking she's so dainty as she knocks a myriad of items on the floor. I think my favorite though is when they lose their footing and fall and then try to act like nothing happened. Too funny!

    I did my post really early this morning so it's up and it's extra special today! Hope you like it. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! She is just too cute! I love calicos... and yes, they all just have to be right up on you when you are trying to do something else.. lol
    here is mine: http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/07/cat-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this does sound like typical cat behavior! We used to have a calico named Cleopatra.

    Here's my Cat Thursday:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/07/cat-thursday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - Isn't it funny when they fall, then look around and have that "I meant to do that" look on their face? *L*

    Tampa - For some reason, it's just the laptop with my cat. She's doesn't mind me reading, but once I get online...watch out!

    Laurel-Rain - Calicos are cute, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! My big black cat likes to walk and stand directly in front of the screen... and on the newspaper when we're reading the newspaper. He is an attention hog.

    ReplyDelete