Xxtraordinary Blogger Award | Alexia's Books and Such: Xxtraordinary Blogger Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, June 11, 2010

Xxtraordinary Blogger Award

I received the Xxtraordinary Blogger Award from Jennifer over at Reading With Tequila. She has an amazing blog and reviews great books, so be sure to stop by and say hello! Thank you again Jennifer!

The rules for this award are simple. I must share one extraordinary thing that has happened to me, and I then pass this on to five other extraordinary bloggers.


Extraordinary thing
I was able to attend the Book Expo America (BEA) this year! Someone said that it was like Candyland for book lovers, and I couldn' agree more!


Passing this award along to:
All of you, as you're all extraordinary and I simply can't choose just five!
Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. You're sooo sweet, Alexia. And I loooove your sleeping kitty. Oh for the days when our little Chena napped....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you commented on the Anchor mini-challenge that you were not sure how to do it. Here's how:

    Alexia at <a href="http://alexia561.blogspot.com">Alexia's Books and Such </a>

    It will look like this when you post:

    Alexia at Alexia's Books and Such

    Hope that helps!

    ~Carin at A Little Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...you are too sweet to pass it on to all your readers and you DEFINITELY deserved getting it in the first place, congrat's! Happy (and jealous...can't help it!) that you were able to attend BEA this year....wasn't able to myseld, but am crossing my fingers I can go next year. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing award. Truly deserved, you really are an Xxxtraordinary blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty - Thank you! It seems that Didi spends most of her time sleeping, with manic bursts of energy scattered throughout the day. *L*

    Carin - Wondered how people did that. Thanks for the tip!

    GMR - Hope you can go next year as well, as I'd love to say hello in person!

    Petty Witter - Thank you! And so happy to hear that Husband dearest is feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are an extraordinary blogger too. Stilll jealous of BEA. I would have loved to dump the kids and go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I would say that was quite extraordinary! So happy for you....and congrat's on receiving the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award!!! Hopefully, I can hit a BEA one of these years!! It sounds like heaven to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u