Cat Thursday (14) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (14)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cat Thursday (14)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


Think that this kitty is too cute! Love that he has his very own stuffed animal!



7 comments:

  1. I know just how this cat feels. Another cute kitty, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! I just wanna cuddle up with him and go to sleep!

    see mine at: http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/07/cat-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You think it's a small world now, wait till you hear this! My little brother was born in Northern NJ, haha! And yours was born in Naperville, where I live. BIZARRE! We're actually moving back out to NJ this summer. Wherabouts do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just adorable. I want to pick him/her up and squeeze him.
    I;d probably get scratched.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petty Witter - I'm ready to curl up right next to him! He's too cute!

    Tampa BookWorm - No matter how many times I tried, none of my cats would let me snuggle with them. :(

    Steph - Isn't he adorable? Love it!

    Casey - That IS bizarre! :o

    Pam - Your Sassie would probably get jealous is she caught you snuggling a kitten! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute kitty...I second his sentiments. It HAS been a long day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u