Cat Thursday (13) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (13)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cat Thursday (13)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


Who doesn't love Garfield?




8 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Could that little kitten possible be more adorable?! I just want to pull it out of the computer and hold it close! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yeah. Lasagna is good and dogs are bad. That's a smart cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon - So adorable! I'm a sucker for kittens! :)

    Pam - Lasagna + cats = awesome! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! I didn't get to posting yesterday as work is crazy, but I love your pic! hope to be able to be back to posting soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie - I'm a sucker for cute kitties! :)

    Tampa Bookworm - Must be that time of year, because we've been crazy busy at my office too. Ah well...at least we have cute kitten pictures to amuse us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I manage to miss this? As always, cute - I love this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Petty Witter - Think this is my favorite meme, as I love cute cat pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u