Cat Thursday (11) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (11)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cat Thursday (11)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Thought I would share a few pictures of my cat Didi. She's been with us about 11 years now and is a real sweetie!



As you may have guessed, her favorite activity is sleeping! In fact, she's asleep on her pillow as I type this. Guess she had a tough day!
In the second picture, hubby thought it would be funny to cover her with a blanket. She didn't seem to mind!



8 comments:

  1. How sweet. Has had a tough day? As if a cat ever needs an excuse to sleep (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute she is! Here is mine... http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/06/cat-thursday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are adorable pictures...

    I don't have a cat of my own anymore, although I did once share a photo of the cat I USED to have...

    But here's a funny one I found:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/06/cat-thursday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Didi. She looks like a big girl. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is mine:

    http://readingreadingandlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/cat-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Cat Thursday! And so happy to find all the posts, even though Michelle was out of town and couldn't set up a linky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didi is such a cutie. Sassie is turning eight this month so she is not as frisky as she once was.
    Lol about my anniversary. I was 18 when I met Bryan but it took me two and 1/2 years to get married. His mom kept saying he was too young. Looking back, we were!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam - As you can see from the pictures, Didi isn't very frisky either! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...so CUTE! Didi looks all tuckered out...or full. Could be full...have you been od-ing on the tuna? LOL. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u